Monday, March 29, 2010

PHP and MySQL online course from Ivy Tech

I will be enrolling in an online class teaching PHP and MySQL through Ivy Tech. Class will start April 21, 2010, and there will be assignments due on Wednesday and Friday, but I will be able to participate in these online classes any time before or after work - or weekends. I'm very excited to have my first real class in programming other than training videos from Lynda.com or self study through books, which have all gotten me pretty far, but I'm looking for a deeper knowledge about programming with PHP. After this beginner course, I will be signing up for an intermediate class on PHP and MySQL. Both classes are only $89.00 each and last 6 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, sir i would like to ask that what is the scope of Php mysql training, what all topics should be covered and it is kinda bothering me … and has anyone studies from this course http://www.wiziq.com/course/5871-php-mysql-with-basic-javascript-integrated-course of core and advance java online ?? or tell me any other guidance...
    would really appreciate help… and Also i would like to thank for all the information you are providing on java concepts.

    ReplyDelete